The Latest Skincare Trend
One of the biggest skincare trends of lately are under-eye masks, seen on Victoria secret models, actresses and even seen backstage at the current Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. These under-eye masks are great addition to your current routine if your eyes are looking a little tired, dry or puffy. Though these aren't required daily, these can just be used once a week or before heading out for a special occasion.
I'm going to trial the latest trend and see if adding these are worth adding to my routine and to see if they make a difference to my under eye area.
- Select the under-eye mask you would like to try, I have chosen the Skin Republic Collagen Hydrogel Under Eye Patch. Each pack contains 3 pairs, so you are set for 3 applications. They retail for $9.99.
- Cleanse the eye area and dry thoroughly. Tip: these are perfect to use before a night out, place under the eye and as you do your eyelid eyeshadow and the patches will catch any fallout.
- Prepare your patches for application.
- Place patches side down onto under-eye area along the orbital bone, being careful to avoid direct contact with the eye.
- Leave on for 3o minutes to allow product to fully absorb.
- Gentley remove eye patches and discard used patches. These patches are one time use.
Enjoy your results and use one to two times a week for best results.
I thoroughly enjoyed using these patches, they made my under eye area look awake, refreshed and hydrated, and for that price you cant go wrong! I cant wait to try some dearer versions to see how they compare.
Under-eye masks come in a range of prices from extremely affordable to very expensive and each claiming to have different results to your under-eye area. Some of the ones I have listed below are ones that I have tried and really like, or ones that I think are great prices. They are all available from Priceline. Click product image to take to the products information.
*Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences. Skincareblogger is not a skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk. This is NOT a paid post.
* Images were taken from Celebrity Instagram pages, click name to provide link . Kylie Jenner, Simone Holtznagel, Kendall Jenner, Kate Hudson, Jessica Alba, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Coco Rocha, Ada Nicodemou and Kyle Sandilands.
* I have NO affiliation with Priceline or the links provided.
* Product prices came from Priceline website and were correct as of 25/05/2017.